- Predictive Dialer – Atomic Dialer, an automated Predictive Dialing platform utilized by call centers across many verticals paves the way for agent productivity and success by avoiding busy signals, voicemails, disconnected lines, invalid numbers, and no-answers. Atomic Predictive Dialer integrates with all your lead generation tools; including landing pages, CRM’s, affiliate sites, and other lists to automate your outbound calling.
- CloudPBX – A CloudPBX system utilizes the cloud, which means that data is stored and transferred over the Internet, This allows the user to place and receive calls using any connected device with no additional hardware required. Deskforce’s CloudPBX Phone System gives you all the functionality, without the confusion. Taking almost no time to completely set up, installation is time-efficient and guaranteed to be completely secured.
- SMS/Messaging – The rise of Real time Communications has brought the importance of SMS technology to a new level, placing it at the core of your business process. Use SMS to communicate with your clients in various ways, on one platform. Using the SMS allows you to send a message to a no-answers and can increase your sales using direct SMS campaigns
- DID – With Direct Inward Dialing (DID), phone numbers are provided and then automatically configured into your Deskforce CloudPBX system. Without requiring any additional hardware for each line, companies are able to provide their customers with the opportunity to have individual phone numbers for every department or person within the company.
- SIP Trunking – We also offer the ability to purchase minute bundles or to purchase minutes paid according to usage
- Dedicated CSMs – At Deskforce, all our clients receive a dedicated CSM, a contact who will lead the client through the process and be available to answer any questions or problems you may have. A CSM guarantees your queries are taken care of in a speedy and efficient manner.
- CRM Integrations & API – Deskforce integrates with leading CRMs and other software your company may be using for your daily operations such as Freshdesk, Zendesk, Zoho etc.
- Management Control Center – Our management control center allows the manager of your contact center to stay on top of the current and historic status and performance records. The control center provides you with analytics that can help you understand